Friday, July 20, 2012

My latest poem, and an invitation to be a Guest Poet on my blog...



I hope you enjoy my poem, It Was Just a Thing.  This poem is about the damaging impact of lost trust, particularly at a vulnerable juncture in one's life.
If you are a poet, read my guidelines for being a Guest Poet here.  I'd love to feature your poetry on my blog.  I intend to promote the work of fellow poets whenever possible by providing a forum for sharing and discussion.  So, don't be shy.  :)


Thank you so much for your comment at Scarlett Rains Sisters of the Hearts Blog. Every comment is read and appreciated.
Don't forget to subscribe either by RSS feed 
or by email . Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks who are kind enough to nominate me for blog awards and such, thank you so much, but...please, don't. I barely have time to comb my hair. :)


Blessings,
Scarlett