Monday, May 14, 2012

What a great review of my newest book!



Jasmine has written a terrific review of my YA book, The Finishing of Lady Amelia.  Hop over to Beneath the Moon and Stars and check it out.  And, why not join her blog while you are there?  It never hurts to show some love.  :)

If you like this, you'll probably also like Kimberly's review. Go to her amazing Turning the Pages blog,  and read more here.



Thank you so much for your comment at Scarlett Rains Sisters of the Hearts Blog. Every comment is read and appreciated.
Don't forget to subscribe either by RSS feed 
or by email . Hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret, I'm so sorry. I deleted your sweet post in error and Google ate it! Here's the
      content copied from your email.

      " Congratulations! That would make anyone's day. Thanks for welcoming me to book blogs.

      Margaret Finnegan
      http://margaretfinnegan.blogspot.com "
      Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Good reviews get you floating on cloud nine quicker than crack, don't they. Contgrats, and here's hoping more good vibes come your way.

    Oh, and thanks for following my blog. I've returned the favor. ;)

    Jonathan @ I Read a Book Once

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be right, Jonathan. :) Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete

Folks who are kind enough to nominate me for blog awards and such, thank you so much, but...please, don't. I barely have time to comb my hair. :)


Blessings,
Scarlett