Yippee!!! Thank you, my dear friend, Amelia Curzon, for this lovely award. And, now... here are ten positootly riveting things about me you (really didn’t) need ( or want) to know…
1. I’m detail oriented, but not neurotic about it. I used to start routine housework and it would turn into cleaning corners, cupboards, baseboards: the whole 9 yards. Now, a quick wipe around the potted plants (in the front) will do.
2. I love to laugh. I value a good sense of humor. We all need to laugh more.
3. I’m not sure what I want to be when I grow up…still sorting that out. There are just too many interesting possibilities.
4. I swore, years ago — when I finished my Masters— that I’d never set foot on a college campus again. Now, here I am, a full-time student, taking courses that interest me and loving every minute of it.
5. I held a hummingbird in my hand once. It had flown into a window and was stunned. I’ll never forget the experience.
6. I wonder if I’m a good Mom, most of the time. I never had a role model…so, it’s a guess.
7. I’m a cloud gazer. I could lie in a field and gaze at clouds all day (shellacked in bug spray, of course).
And here are the lucky folks I’m passing this torch to…. Go forth and multiply?
Jasmine because she deserves an award for being kind.
Claire Carey because this may cheer her and make her feel appreciated.
Nancy Jill Thames because she's my bud and I love her.
Carolyn Arnold because I admire her and want to be pals.
Angelique Jurd because I love her sense of humour.
Rochelle Campbell because I want to encourage her.
Amelia Curzon because I read the rules and you can be a 3-timer.